
Have you heard about Pay it Forward?? Well, Jeni Treehugger was selected to Pay it Forward and I was lucky enough to be randomly selected by her to participate.
So what does it mean?? It means that within a year I will be receiving a homemade gift from Jeni and then I get to pass on the joy of giving by selecting 3 of my readers to send a gift (and so it goes on and on). How awesome!!
So... if you would like to receive something homemade and from Aussie just leave a comment to this post and I will select 3 people randomly. I will post anywhere in the world.
The three lucky people will then receive a gift within a year.
So what are the conditions for participating:
You must have a blog
If you want to participate you must be willing to post a handmade gift to three different bloggers within the next 365 days
You must leave a comment to this post.
I will close off the entries on the 31st Jan and post about the three winners in early Feb.
Oh I am so excited about being part of this.

No comments:
Post a Comment