
Tara from The Snowy Vegan gave me an award.Here's a little info about this award:
"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Tara (who used to author the blog Married Vegan Yogi) is a blogger who started blogging about the same time that I did and I have thoroughly enjoyed the blogging relationship that has developed. Her new blog is awesome and I think you should all check it out.
So I am now going to choose 8 bloggers that I have learnt a lot from and really enjoy reading their blogs.
Jessy from Happyveganface
Allularpunk from Awesome.vegan.rad
Jess from Cupcake Punk
Ricki from Diet Dessert and Dogs
Marni from La Vegan Loca
Tami from Vegan Appetite
Nicole from Sweet Potatoe
Miss V from Miss V's Vegan Cookbook
Tara (who used to author the blog Married Vegan Yogi) is a blogger who started blogging about the same time that I did and I have thoroughly enjoyed the blogging relationship that has developed. Her new blog is awesome and I think you should all check it out.
So I am now going to choose 8 bloggers that I have learnt a lot from and really enjoy reading their blogs.
Jessy from Happyveganface
Allularpunk from Awesome.vegan.rad
Jess from Cupcake Punk
Ricki from Diet Dessert and Dogs
Marni from La Vegan Loca
Tami from Vegan Appetite
Nicole from Sweet Potatoe
Miss V from Miss V's Vegan Cookbook

3 comments:
Thanks so much, Georgia! I love the concept behind this one. Blogging for fun and friendship are really the best reasons to blog at all, don't you think? I'll do my best to pass it along! :)
thank you! i hope you get to start eating more than lettuce and bread at your work functions... maybe let them know about your dietary needs? it would be nice of them to accomodate you. don't worry about being too busy to blog. it totally happens to everyone, i think, especially around holidays when we are all extra busy. enjoy your new job!
congrats on the award, Georgia! you deserve it! yay! and thanks for passing it along to me, too! you rock so hard!
(and i'm totally going to check out Tara's blog. thank you!)
Post a Comment