Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lucy Speaks


Christmas is a time of family and friends and joy. But it is also a time of suffering for the many animals that are imprisoned in factory farms across the globe.

Billions of animals suffer needlessly each year. Animals Australia have put together the Lucy Speaks radio campaign. These ads are getting played across Australia in prime time slots to try to highlight the plight of pigs.

I would encourage you to go to the website and listen to the ad.

Please spread the word and share the ad with your friends and family (post it to your blog or facebook page).

You can also donate to the campaign to get more ads played on the air. Nat and I are thinking that we will give a few ads as Christmas presents. Maybe if you are looking for a present for a difficult to buy person you could do the same??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a gift!

miss v said...

what a wonderful idea... thanks!

Reni said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see a campaign to enlighten people of animal suffering.