Rules:
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My pet name from Nat is Lady (hence the title of this blog) - it started out as "little lady" when we were younger (As in "hey there little lady") but when I turned 18 he decided that I was now just lady. (I think he just got lazy!)
2. In 2006, I spent six months volunteering in Uganda with the organisation Students Partnerships Worldwide (SPW). I was on a Community Resource Program teaching sustainable organic farming techniques to farmers and environmental education to school students.
3. When I was about 10years old I ate so many kiwi fruits that I vomited in the car. I couldn't look, smell or eat a kiwi fruit for years. Now they are one of my favourite foods.
4. I donated blood about 4 hours ago. The guy who was in the chair next to me fainted and hit his head pretty bad. :(
5. My parents thought that I was going to be a boy and so upon my arrival, my dad exclaimed "my god, he's a girl!!"
6. I LOVE drama and performing in musicals. I haven't been in one since last year but some I have been in are: Cats (2007), Oklahoma (2004) and Carousel (2003).
7. I lost 20kgs in the 8 months after I came back from Africa. Some of it (about 7kgs) I put on while I was over there (they only eat refined carbs and fried beans - you do not want to know how many litres of oil and kilograms of salt we went through in 6 months... it was disgusting!) I did that loosely basing my diet on the Eat to Live diet.
Now I am supposed to tag 7 people - but I think the majority of you out in blogger land have been tagged already - so any of you reading this that haven't been tagged - I tag you - shoot me a comment so I can read it. :)
1. My pet name from Nat is Lady (hence the title of this blog) - it started out as "little lady" when we were younger (As in "hey there little lady") but when I turned 18 he decided that I was now just lady. (I think he just got lazy!)
2. In 2006, I spent six months volunteering in Uganda with the organisation Students Partnerships Worldwide (SPW). I was on a Community Resource Program teaching sustainable organic farming techniques to farmers and environmental education to school students.
3. When I was about 10years old I ate so many kiwi fruits that I vomited in the car. I couldn't look, smell or eat a kiwi fruit for years. Now they are one of my favourite foods.
4. I donated blood about 4 hours ago. The guy who was in the chair next to me fainted and hit his head pretty bad. :(
5. My parents thought that I was going to be a boy and so upon my arrival, my dad exclaimed "my god, he's a girl!!"
6. I LOVE drama and performing in musicals. I haven't been in one since last year but some I have been in are: Cats (2007), Oklahoma (2004) and Carousel (2003).
7. I lost 20kgs in the 8 months after I came back from Africa. Some of it (about 7kgs) I put on while I was over there (they only eat refined carbs and fried beans - you do not want to know how many litres of oil and kilograms of salt we went through in 6 months... it was disgusting!) I did that loosely basing my diet on the Eat to Live diet.
Now I am supposed to tag 7 people - but I think the majority of you out in blogger land have been tagged already - so any of you reading this that haven't been tagged - I tag you - shoot me a comment so I can read it. :)

1 comment:
haha...he's a girl! hilarious.
Post a Comment