Friday, October 17, 2008

Look at the vegan goodies I won!!!

I was super excited today - not only was it my last day of uni classes - but when I got home there was a little parcel slip in the letter box. I went down to the post office and I finally received my gift basket of vegan goodies from whyveg.com

I had submitted a few recipes ages ago as the website was just starting up and needed recipes.

Anyway last week I got an email saying I had won a thankyou gift basket. I really hadn't paid too much attention to the comp when I was doing the recipes- as I never win stuff like that. So today my goodies arrived. It was awesome to receive a gift basket and not have to give 3/4 of it away because it is not vegan friendly.

So... what did I get...

Well I am most excited about this:
Dairy free parmesan!!! I didn't even know it existed in Australia - I am so curious to see what it tastes like - I will let you know.
I also got some Green and Blacks Hot Chocolate...mmmmmm

Heaps of sweet treats
Some pesto instant Indian curry
More instant curry
some body lotion and air fragrance
and bath salts.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is so awesome!
Oh, I love tartex pates! If you never had that before, try it with some fresh bread, it tastes fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Everything looks just fantastic (esp. that hot chocolate!). I'm going to hop over and look for your recipes. . . are they clearly identified?

Jen Treehugger said...

What an AMAZING prize!!
If you've never tried Tartex you're in for a treat!
Lucky lucky you!

allularpunk said...

holy crap, that is SO AWESOME! you must feel so special - i would!

Tara said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful prize! Your recipes are always so fantastic it's no wonder you won.

miss v said...

fun vegan goodies. congrats!

jessy said...

oh wow! look at all the awesome goodies you won, Georgia! i'm especially jealous of the Green & Blacks hot chocolate mix, and that vegan parmesan - YAY!

Sheree' said...

Wow! what a fantastic package to arrive home too!!!

Black Amy said...

sorry to mention this, but green&blacks is NOT vegan anymore...

Georgia said...

Anke - I am aware that green and blacks do process some non-vegan items but this hot chocolate is vegan.

I haven't really got round to tasting all the goodies - or many of them actually, but nat and I have tried the hot chocolate and it is SO good.